Travertine - Is there a 'filler' for repairs?

wizard19August 3, 2012

We have a gorgeous honed and filled travertine floor but now we have a couple of spots where the original "fill" has popped out. Is there a filler to repair these areas? It is just a couple of 1" circle areas that need to be fixed.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You want Tenax filler. Its a bit messy to deal with, and you want to be sure to have plenty of ventilation, but it does the trick.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tenax

    Bookmark   August 4, 2012 at 8:38PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to use on edging and stairs when stripping of old hardwood floor
We are in the process of stripping and refinishing...
Please help - can't find a review anywhere
I haven't been able to find any consumer feedback on...
Carpet on concrete..what is proper installation?
Want to install carpeting on cement slab foundation,...
Chinese Hardwood Flooring - After Lumber Liquidators & 60 Minutes
Wondering how folks are now feeling about buying imported...
Ken Fisher
Matte or shiny hardwood floors...what's your preference?
We are going to sand and refinish our floors. What...
Sponsored Products
Modern Crystal Circular Bathroom Sink | Black Silver Vessel
Brushed Nickel Whitehaus WH08125 Widespread Bath Roman Tub Filler with Hand Show
$370.00 | Blue Bath
European Cottage 9 Drawer Dresser - STAN3145
Curved Origami Polished Marble Vessel Sink - Cream Egyptian Marble
Signature Hardware
Prague Round Outdoor Outdoor Bistro Table - Black, 30" Round, Patio Furniture
$849.00 | FRONTGATE
Asymmetrical Carrara Marble Vessel Sink
Signature Hardware
Tile Saws Cutters & MD Building Products Other Hand Tool Heavy Duty Tile Grout
$6.29 | Home Depot
Decorative 3-Tier Bronzetone Corner Rack - 21-265
$89.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™