grieving a sudden death--questions

luckybeans44October 13, 2007

Hi,

I'm writing a paper about how people grieve the sudden death of a loved one, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me interview them and share their story with me. If so, just please let me know you're email address and I'll email you some questions. This will really help me out a lot, so anyone who feels comfortable talking about their grieving process please let me know. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
doc8404

Luckybeans44, I'm willing to talk to you. I lost my wife 6 months ago by suicide. My email address is listed on "My Page".

Doc

Bookmark   October 14, 2007 at 12:38PM
hamc36

Luckybeans,

You can interview me. I lost my brother 17 months ago. You
can find my email address on 'My Page'.

Heather

Bookmark   October 15, 2007 at 11:48AM
lulie___wayne

Fill free to email me for the interview. I lost my precious 19 year old daughter suddenly as she was hit by a truck trying to save our dog. My email address is:
Lulieathome@Bellsouth.net
Lu

Here is a link that might be useful: Christin Cosby Memorial Website

Bookmark   October 15, 2007 at 12:03PM
sudiepav

I would be happy to answer your questions. We lost our oldest son and oldest grandchild in an accident 4 1/2 years ago. My e-mail address is on my home page. Susan

Bookmark   October 15, 2007 at 2:08PM
bowdoin514

Luckybeans,
I lost my only living child suddenly, an 18-year old daughter, a little over two years ago. Her boyfriend died in the same accident. Daughter was thrown from the car, auto ignited, boyfriend never got out. Also lost a full-term pregnancy, a son, the year before daughter was born. Would love to answer questions, and would like to hear how you got graded. This is a wonderful site to visit. These people are wonderful. Thanks,
Emma in SC

Bookmark   October 18, 2007 at 1:30PM
kayjones

I just lost my dear husband to pancreatic cancer, and would like to help with your essay. Just email me!

Bookmark   October 18, 2007 at 9:20PM
pucky

Luckybeans,
I am also willing to talk to you. I lost my husband to suicide 4 months ago. Please contact me at MardelSur99@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Bookmark   October 26, 2007 at 2:31AM
rottenlivia

Hello,
I would be very willing to help. I lost my mom in 1991 with no warning, then, in 2000 I lost my dad. Also, very quick, unexpected. I'm 47, a mom and single parent. I was very close to my parents and would be happy to share what my coping skills were or anything else you may wish to ask. You may contact me at rottenlivia@yahoo.com
Kim

Bookmark   November 3, 2007 at 5:04PM
solstice98

If you could use another interview, feel free to contact me at Solstice98@att.net. I lost my mother 9 months ago. She was elderly but was thriving, then was injured and died within a few days. She lived with us for 6 years so we had become very close. My loss can't compare to the loss of a child or a husband - you expect an 89 year old woman to have a limited time - but even though I thought I would be prepared, I found out that I wasn't. If I have anything to add to your study I would be happy to help.

Kate

Bookmark   November 4, 2007 at 5:41PM
cindysweets

You can contact me as well. Cindy1230@aol.com
I posted my story Oct. 26th.
I lost my dad and uncle very suddenly the same day.

Any chance you will be posting your paper when you are done?

Bookmark   November 6, 2007 at 12:35PM
bruce25

If you would like another interview, you can e-mail me at brucenorquist@sbcglobal.net

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 12:09AM
jimboe23

If you still need more people, I would be happy to take part. My email address is available on my page.

kind regards

J

Bookmark   December 2, 2007 at 2:24PM
barb_64

I lost my son this year on December 10th.

Bookmark   December 25, 2007 at 11:46AM
More Discussions
Over 10 years and I still miss my dad
My dad died Dec. 27, 1998. He was 59. He was diagnosed...
threeoffour
sudden death of husband at 46 years of age
Hi...I stumbled upon this forum and felt compelled...
still_in_shock
Dad just passed away
My dad had a heart attack on Thursday January 22, 2015....
kissfan1
Horrible images of my bellowed brother
Three weeks ago I lost my beloved kid brother to a...
BigSister17
Losing Someone to Suicide
I once had a roommate, call her Yvonne, who was bi-polar; when...
sylviatexas1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™