8 Months today

xelliexOctober 17, 2006

On the 17th February 2006 my friend Jenna passed away...she was only 16 and had her entire life ahead of her. She was so unbelievably talented and beautiful, her artwork was amazing, she shone in every subject, she could beat anyone at any sport imaginable. She was always ready with a smile and a few comforting words when I needed her, I miss her so much! None of my other friends really want to talk about her anymore, I think it's hard for them if they keep thinking about it...I like thinking about her though, keeping her memory alive, and remembering every single laugh we had.

Jenna wherever you are, I love you and miss you more than anything, I;d do anything to get you back, but that warm feeling you give me when I'm crying always comforts me, I know you're with me....love you always xxxxx

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

I'm so sorry you lost your friend. You are smart to keep her memory alive in your heart. She was a wonderful young woman. Have you ever called her family to say hello? It might comfort you to stay in touch with her family. If you cry or they cry, it's ok. They might like to know you are thinking of her and still miss her.

What a terrible loss. I know you'll never forget your dear Jenna.

Bookmark   October 17, 2006 at 7:15PM
More Discussions
Losing Someone to Suicide
I once had a roommate, call her Yvonne, who was bi-polar; when...
sylviatexas1
Loss of first born Adult Son
I have just found this site I lost my first born adult...
jamesdasmum
Dad just passed away
My dad had a heart attack on Thursday January 22, 2015....
kissfan1
How to live after the death of a spouse
Hope this might be helpful to some. 1 Before you move...
JoAnn_Fla
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy, see link Here is a...
Konrad___far_north
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™