Testing Email -- Part Deux!

gwtamaraOctober 13, 2009

If you are having problems receiving follow up post replies or email that is sent through the 'send me an email' link on your profile page, you can help us by testing the way mail is sent and received. We are trying to determine if the problem lies in the member settings or if there is a problem with certain mail providers -- or a combination of both.

Here's what you can do:

Reply to all three of these email threads on this forum AND send an email to the OP of each of these threads. testmailshowmem posted My favorite bird is... testmailshowall posted My favorite holiday is... testmailshownone posted My favorite comfort food is...

To keep this post at the top of the forum, please DO NOT REPLY to this thread, but email me directly if you have any questions. My email is on my profile page.

Thanks so much for your help!

Tamara

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
borde

I'm very confused about what to do; I donot understand the instuctions I guess. I did send you one email, but then saw something which made me think it was the wrong thing to do. So I did not complete the 3 as I originally thought I was supposed to do.
Anyway I want to fix what ever is wrong that does not allow me to receive the answers in my email mailbox at home when I write to the forums.
Thanks,
Barbara

Bookmark   October 13, 2009 at 5:08PM
dirtdaddy

goldfinch

Bookmark   October 13, 2009 at 8:57PM
tasha2

I need help with my pygmy date palm. How and where can I ask my question - we transplanted a 3 trunk from the front to the back yard earlier this summer. It has looked great for the past few months and now one of the trunks is dead - the rest looks great and we have a new palm beginning at the bottom - do we cut the dead trunk? Is it possible we have another problem? i.e., bugs or disease? Thanks and tell me how to enter this forum correctly. tasha2

Bookmark   October 14, 2009 at 8:31AM
clanch

We have three of these palms, cut the dead trunk off.

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 12:11AM
berrybeef

When do Jacaranda's commence flowering after being grown from seed. Two years ? 2 Metres ?

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 5:43PM
flyingfish2

hot in south florida

Bookmark   October 17, 2009 at 8:46AM
mitchmagitch

Cold in Central New York... but sunny with glorious fall colors!

Bookmark   October 17, 2009 at 9:39AM
judy65-gardener

getting cold in Ohio

Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 9:39PM
lgrinc

this is and interesting test .... hmmmmm!

Bookmark   October 20, 2009 at 6:55PM
cropi

I appreciate this advice as I have chosen to find and plant this vine to travel around ~150', 3' high vinyl fence in the front of the house. My other question is how many plants should I plant to eventually go around this entire length?
thanks.

Bookmark   October 20, 2009 at 8:15PM
More Discussions
artwork for new bathroom
I recently remodeled my bathroom and am looking for...
xamxam
Can I disable source view or hide my html source
Any one knows how to disable source view or how to...
Rohit
pre tag vs. white-space:pre style
this is in a pre tag this is in a white-space:pre div They...
Richard (chuggerguy)
Cloud Computing
What is the Advantages of Cloud Computing ?
Tinaustin
Richard (chuggerguy)
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™