Anyone out there with COPD

gardenlady_growJune 5, 2008

About a year ago I was told I have COPD, and since then it has been a long year. Doctors, test, and the endless medications. Just wanted to touch bases with other people dealing with this. Tried other forums on COPD but have had no luck. Thanks in advance and if this is not the forum to post this please let me know.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
socks

I'm sorry for your trouble. Are you using oxygen now? I know how annoying it is to be spending so much time with doctors, taking pills, etc. LWhat a drag, huh?

Have you tried healthboards.com? They have a section called Lung & Respiratory Disorders.

Bookmark   June 5, 2008 at 8:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenlady_grow

Not on oxygen yet, but I've been told it won't be long. Right now we are constantly on antibiotics and pred. It is truly a drag. I'll try the healthboads.com Thanks. With a lot of the forums I tried there is not a lot of response or they are old forums. I'll keep trying. Really trying to find the right kind of meds. to be on.DR's are constantly trying new ones, work good for a couple of weeks and then either breathing gets bad again or I have a reation. Just want to get well enough right now to do some gardening.
Thanks for your message
Kathy

Bookmark   June 6, 2008 at 6:57AM
More Discussions
a night guard for teeth grinding, worth the money?
Many times with many different dentists it has been...
bug_girl
Weird Situation
Note: This question is asked on behalf of friend One...
Jikoimary
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
Gluten-free diet may do more harm than good
I'm not sure about you but I've been hearing from friends,...
Konrad___far_north
band aids
My dermatologist introduced me to Coverlet bandages....
shuffles_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™