My father

Jaspreet15October 22, 2013

I just lost my father last week. He was only 53 years. The cause is Ishemic Heart Disease. It was very sudden as none of us including him were aware that he had that disease. I still remember him telling me that he had slight stomach pains in the morning. My mom quickly rushed him to the clinic assuming that he had gastric. My father passed away at the clinic. My dad was not even a heart patient. His didnt had cholesterol and his blood pressure was in control as well. My family and I are having a hard time accepting his death. We definitely trying our best to be strong but it is indeed very difficult. For people out there, pls be grateful with what you have and never ever take anyone for granted as you will only regret it once they are gone. Thanks for reading my post.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mav63_2007

I am so sorry for your loss.

Bookmark   October 23, 2013 at 7:21PM
terrene

I'm so sorry for your loss. The sudden and unexpected nature of your father's death must be very traumatic. I just lost my father in August, however he was 82 and he had been ill for over a year. It is an extremely painful loss, no matter how it happens, but I am thankful that I had some time to prepare for what seemed inevitable. And I am sure that my Dad was also able to "put his affairs in order" to some extent that way.

Wishing you and your family comfort through this very painful time.

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 4:43AM
sylviatexas1

I am so sorry.

Losing a loved one is always hard, but 53 years is too young.

'be grateful with what you have and never ever take anyone for granted as you will only regret it once they are gone.'

Sharing this is a powerful tribute to your dad, & it'll doubtless make a difference in some lives.

Take care of yourself, & help your mother.

Bookmark   October 27, 2013 at 6:22PM
More Discussions
Do you believe in the afterlife?
I never gave much thought to death before... but now...
Sad-33
i have never felt so alone lost and frightened
i too lost my husband. he was 37 when he passed. due...
BewilderedShock
Disposing of Loved Ones' Belongings
Going through our deceased loved ones' belongings and...
lulie___wayne
When the greiving begins before death
My mother and I kept my grandmother at home, she went...
cherig22
Loss of my Mother
Um, I've never really done anything like this before...
Rachel_
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™