Armstrong Luxor flooring

Tanner01August 1, 2014

NEVER buy this product or anything from Armstrong. We bought Armstrong's Luxor Vinyl flooring for our office space. With in 2 months scratches everywhere! We call the guy who installed it and he called a Armstrong rep. Now this entire process took 6 months. Finally the rep called us and set up an agent to come inspect the floors....another 2 months went by. By the time the adjuster gets there the floors look horrible, scratches everywhere huge white spots on the floor, that are actually multiple scratches that just look like white spots. He's looks at the floor and turns in a report 1 month later we get the report and it says inconclusive. So they send there expert adjuster down to look at it, another 2 months later. He does his inspection and come back saying it is just environmental because he also noticed the chair pads had scratches on them as well. THE CHAIR PADS?!? REALLY?? That's why they are there to take scratches so the floors don't of course they are going to have scratches on them. It's not environmental...we wear tennis shoes! Our floors are horrible!! They have terrible product and even worse customer service.
DONOT USE ARMSTRONG ...customer beware!!

More Discussions
What to use on edging and stairs when stripping of old hardwood floor
We are in the process of stripping and refinishing...
candeelyn
Advise with flooring?
Hi, I need some advise with flooring. I have a spare...
galinas
Brazilian Cherry with infloor heat, rug or no rug
We just got our in floor heat installed in the sunroom. Hoping...
sewwhatsnew
LVP plank and tile flooring pulling apart at seams.
We installed a LVP this spring into our new addition....
moledro
Experiences with vinyl flooring
Hello, I was wondering individuals experiences with...
einajr
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™