Degenerative Disc Disease
I had surgery about 3 years ago on my lower disc because it had ruptured. I went for an MRI today and found out the disc above it is wearing thin and my doctor told me it is going to rupture at some point. He wants to do surgery and fix the problem before it happens. I was thinking while have surgery to fix something that has not ruptured yet. I have 3 weeks to make a decision about whether I want the surgery or not. Please give me some advice.