what are these 'bumps' on either inside of the lower jaw...

vieja_gwMay 5, 2010

I have hard 'bumps' behind the front teeth inside gum area of the lower jaw. A dentist once gave these bumps (boney)a name & said not all people have them & usually found in mouths where the teeth are crowded. Anyone know what these are called(I have forgotten the name) & anyone else have them? Just curious!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think they're called "tori" or "tauri". I have them.

    Bookmark   May 6, 2010 at 3:01PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
a night guard for teeth grinding, worth the money?
Many times with many different dentists it has been...
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
Gluten-free diet may do more harm than good
I'm not sure about you but I've been hearing from friends,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™