Eyeglasses On Line

shw001May 17, 2009

I Came across this very interesting website that was recommended by a previous poster. Seems legitimate, but too good to be true. www.zennioptical.com

Does anyone have any experience or opintions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mboston_gw

I may be the one whose post you read. I have purchased two pairs from them, one of them perscription sunglasses and the others are my daily glasses. I have not had any problems with the glasses except that the screws seem to get loose very easily. But then my others did as well.

I had the perscription verified by a local eye glass place and it was correct. I wouldn't hesitate to order more from them.

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 8:29PM
Mo

I've ordered from them four times, and have five pairs of glasses, all progressives. I paid less for all five pairs than I would have paid for one pair in any local store. I had a couple of screws come a little loose on my rimless glasses, but I tightened them with a small pair of pliers.

I like Zenni because they have a big variety of colors and styles. Buying online makes it affordable to create a small wardrobe of glasses. I'm no longer stuck with one pair in a neutral color that matches everything.

Glassyeyes.com has a lot of information about ordering glasses online, reviews of online retailers, a message board, and a Flickr group photo pool with pictures of some of the members with their online glasses.

Here is a link that might be useful: glassyeyes

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 9:36PM
shw001

Thanks. I will give it a try and post back my experieince.

Bookmark   May 18, 2009 at 11:21PM
More Discussions
Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?
Hi everyone, I usually post and lunk on the decorating...
customdecorator
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
bulldinkie
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
Hydration cubes
Has anyone tried the Bezwecken hydration cubes for...
texasone
Chronic tonsillitis after mono?
Hi everyone, My almost 20 year old daughter had mono...
catherinet
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™