Have you noticed the lack of traffic here ?

Joanne_57May 8, 2002

I guess I'm just wondering whats going on here in this forum & I'm starting to think that the lack of enthusiasm has something to do with paying membership.

For example:- hasst27 posted a question on Mar 15/02 & it still sits at the top. I'd respond, but I have no knowledge, not even a good guess to help him/her. Whats up here? Perhaps everyone is on holiday or there pc's are down.

Can someone enlighten me ?

Joanne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
andrew8

I've noticed the lack of traffic here too. I've had some questions recently as I'm building my first website, using MS Frontpage. Because no one has been using this forum I didn't use it as I thought it wouldn't get an answer. Perhaps this is part of the problem. I also noticed a couple of days ago a question was posted here with no response and on the help forum it recieved several replies.
Next time I'll try here and see what happens.

Andrew.

Bookmark   May 8, 2002 at 4:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rainmaker

Your right there is not much traffic here any more, but I found some great tutorials using the goggle search engine and typing in Frontpage 2000 tutorials, That might be your best bet right now to get the answers you need, plus some one sent me a book on it go by also.
It takes to long to wait when you need some answers fast on a project.

Bookmark   May 12, 2002 at 8:56PM
More Discussions
E-commerce options?
My niece asked for my help in creating a web site for...
jenn
How to post documents from googledoc into Post?
How do I attach a excel, and word documents to a post...
ladyrose65
Inserting a picture into a website (with css?)
Yesterday I googled how to insert a picture into a...
norman2012
pre tag vs. white-space:pre style
this is in a pre tag this is in a white-space:pre div They...
Richard (chuggerguy)
is there a free e-mail out there?
i'm looking for an alternative to the various 'free'...
Vinh
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™