Ginkgo biloba

emmaMay 2, 2013

Our local newspaper had a study report released on Ginkgo Biloab, The report said it causes cancer and liver problems in rats. I think that is a bad sign and don't imagine they will test it on humans.

There is another report saying that it doesn't help prevent AZ

Here is a link that might be useful: Ginkgo biloba

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
d0ug

Ginkgo Biloab is to help blood flow and not a cure for Alzheimer's. Some natural Doctor say that Alzheimer's Disease is a doctor caused, because they put patience on cholesterol diets and statin drugs. Your brain is cholesterol and how can you repair it.

Bookmark   May 2, 2013 at 8:28PM
emma

I know you can't cure AZ, I posted this alert for people taking it. It just another drug and it doesn't help memory and that it is dangerous to take.

Bookmark   May 3, 2013 at 9:24AM
d0ug

They [The medical monopoly] says that AZ can not be cured but there is a few doctors that are having very good success. Check out Dr Joel Wallach and the other natural path doctors.

Bookmark   May 3, 2013 at 6:11PM
emma

Sorry Doug, but AZ can't be cured or helped. The brain cells are dead and can't be restored. There was atrophy in my husbands brain.

Bookmark   May 3, 2013 at 7:59PM
d0ug

Sorry to hear that.
Have you at leased checked out Dr Joel Wallach or just excepted what the doctors tell you. If it was me I would never stop until I was cured

Bookmark   May 4, 2013 at 7:33PM
emma

My husband passed away in 2007, if there was a cure for AZ no one would have it very long. The doctor is selling something.

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 9:23AM
sunnyca_gw

Friend took ginkgo biloba & baby aspirin & she was running into things, I asked her what she was doing different & she had just taken the ginkgo for couple of days, along with aspirin it was too much thinning of the blood &. made her very woozy. She quit the ginkgo & was Ok after few hours

Bookmark   May 9, 2013 at 6:06PM
emma

Sunny my sister takes lots of Shakely products and her personality has changed 100%. Partly due to her husband leaving her, but I think some of it due to the herbs and things she takes. She thinks they are natural and can't hurt anyone, but they are drugs and a lot of them are blood thinners. She mentioned a friend drinking Echinacea tea and I told her it can cause people to hallucinate. She said, oh, I have to tell because she is hallucinating.

Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 8:53AM
More Discussions
Generic Advair?
It is so expensive and my insurance doesn't cover any...
wertach zone 7-B SC
Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?
Hi everyone, I usually post and lunk on the decorating...
customdecorator
Vitamin D makes my hip ache.....
Has anyone had this to happen? When I try to research...
lovemrmewey
Post Pregnancy Joint Pain & Muscle Stiffness
Wondering if others have experienced joint pain and...
Audlee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™