Brycesmommy

lulie___wayneAugust 20, 2004

I was getting ready to go to bed and I just wanted to tell you that I am thinking of you so much. I'm so very sorry for what I know you are going through now. I know it is a living H$LL.

I will definitely remember you again tonight in my prayers. I'd love to see a picture of your little sweetie.

I want to comfort you, but just don't know what else to say other than how sorry I am and that we are here for you.

Bless you.

Lu

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Brycesmommy

Thank you Lu...We already appreciate having a place to come to let out our feelings...I have shown my husband what everyone has said and he is happy i found this place to come where others understand our pain. I would love to show a picture but don't know how to put one on here.

Ethan & Melanie

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 11:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lulie___wayne

I just learned. It's really easy. You have to put your pictures in a photo program like Photo Bucket. Someone just typed out the instructions for me at the Kitchen Table Forum.
Do a search for Posting Pictures and I think different people's posts should come up.
Let me know if you have trouble and I'll type out instructions for you.
We're getting ready to go out of town for a couple of days, so if you have trouble, I'll help you when I get back.
Lu

Bookmark   August 20, 2004 at 11:24PM
More Discussions
Loss of Adult Son
Lost adult son one day into his thirtieth year this...
sewluv2
Sudden Witnessed Death of Spouse
I am new to this forum. I found this site after Google...
jcsgirl2012
Pennies
I have recently lost my husband in April. October 16...
mnsara
Feeling guilty because I miss my dog-Part 2
Three years ago today, I lost my beloved dog Homer....
kms4me
Dad just passed away
My dad had a heart attack on Thursday January 22, 2015....
kissfan1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™