Pain Free at Last!!! Hooray!

imn2craftsApril 30, 2008

Whoever found out about Dial soap and it helping with pain in your legs, I want to give you a great big kiss. I was so miserable on Monday afternoon. I put on heat and them cold for about 3 hours. Nothing helped and went to bed feeling like it was going to be a long night again. Well I did as a last resort put the bar of Dial soap in my pillowcase and I felt 99% better at work Tue. So I went to sleep with this in my pillowcase last night and I do not have any pain. None, nada ,nothing. I can finally get a good nights sleep...zzzzzz"s

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
perk2

I've never heard of this. Can you tell me more?

Bookmark   April 30, 2008 at 8:17PM
lindac

Yeah.....sure....

Bookmark   April 30, 2008 at 9:25PM
imn2crafts

Well I was not so sure I believed this would work. I was in pain for over 2 weeks. The dr. said he did not know what to do . Someone on this forum said something about putting a bar of soap in your pillowcase next to your leg ( I put mine in a pillow sham, won't slip out that way.) I am here to tell all that I am a believer. I was just told I have diabetes,last week. So I was worried about having permanet damage to my legs. I have told everyone at work about it yesterday, so we will see. I work in a child center and am on my feet all day, but everyone could not believe the pain I was in Monday and then the difference it made in me in two days...I can go play baseball with my grandboys now!!!!

Bookmark   May 1, 2008 at 1:14PM
socks

I've heard of this before, and I'm glad it worked for you.

PS to Linda...If you don't have something nice to say....well, you know!

Bookmark   May 3, 2008 at 12:25PM
acey

A search on google reveals many people swear by this trick!

Bookmark   May 3, 2008 at 12:46PM
stargazzer

People laugh at dryer sheets for ants and I did to until I tried them. Worked like a charm. I am going to hang them on my deck when mosquito time comes. While I was on a cruise a lady walking in front of me had something white hanging from the bottom of her slacks. I thought it was T paper, when I told her, she laughed and said it keeps the mosquitoes away. We were cruising in the tropics.

Bookmark   May 10, 2008 at 4:05PM
More Discussions
Any help for balance problems?
I hope someone can relate. I have terrible balance...
phoggie
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
splotchy skin in the calf areas
The red spots are mostly pin size and are up to 1/8"....
naturelle
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
houseful
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™