Go 'Green' Party

wileywagonApril 15, 2008

When: April 15, 2008

Where: Online (from the comfort of your own home).

Time: 3:00 P.M. Pacific Time

Hostess: Hayley

We're having a 'go green party'! Learn more about going green from the comfort of your own home! Learn about toxins and safe, effective, eco friendly products. Have them shipped directly to your door, saving you gas and wear~n~tear on your vehicle, not to mention your time. You can learn more in just 30 minutes! Reserve your online attendance today. Reservations are limited due to conference call limitations.

To reserve your attendance, email Hayley at wileywagon@roadrunner.com. Upon receiving your email, we will send you the conference number.

Go Green!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
agnespuffin

If someone has to deliver something to your house, doesn't that take as much gas as your own car would take? Delivery trucks seldom get good mileage.

In fact, since most drivers let the motor run while they run up to the front door and wait, having something delivered probably uses much more gas and puts a lot more carbon dioxide into the air.

Bookmark   April 15, 2008 at 5:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wileywagon

Your right about that...I'm just trying to do things that are safer and easier for my family...sorry if you were offended by anything I shared...thank you for your insight.

Hayley

Bookmark   April 15, 2008 at 5:42PM
More Discussions
splotchy skin in the calf areas
The red spots are mostly pin size and are up to 1/8"....
naturelle
Anyone have a hiatal hernia, need advice?
I have constant pain in my diaphram and I read on a...
love2sew
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
bulldinkie
Vitamin D makes my hip ache.....
Has anyone had this to happen? When I try to research...
lovemrmewey
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™