it's happened again!!!

sheebahAugust 31, 2006

Hi, I think most of you have seen the photo of the fountain in our pond in the backyard, the fountain turned into a heartshape 2 days after my daughters funeral, my daughter loved hearts, she would sign cards and letters with a heart.

Anyway this last tuesday afternoon the 29th of august my husband turned of the fountain to feed the fish, he does this all the time, but this time it was different, the weeds turned into a heartshape, this time the fountain was off, he called me to come outside, and I was in awe of what I saw, I raced inside to get my camera and took this picture, I think she is trying to tell us she's ok, because we just struggle so much with her passing, at times I want to be with her so much.

My husband comforts me and we see a griefcounselor, but I cannot seem to get out of that intense grief, I am still thinking she is coming home, I know I'm thinking unrealistic but I can't seem to get my way out of that, I think I may have to go back on antidepressants again, I have been on them for 11 years, and stopped finally last december, I felt fine without them, and then my daughter died, now I feel I cannot cope again, I know I am person who gets depressed, I know I need help, I was hoping I would never have to be on them again, but maybe I don't have to be on them for so long this time.

Anyway here is the photo from tuesday,

Martha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nikkiandjacksmom

WOW that is truly amazing. I saw your last photo also. SOrry to hear about the anti-depressants. My dad passed in Nov. 2005 suddenly and now my mom is turning into a zombie. The doc gave her pills too. She said they make her feel sluggish. I think your daughter is still sending love to you the only way she knows you will believe its from her. I hear songs now and then my dad use to like and I know thats him telling us hes ok. I dont know what goes on in the afterlife, but I do believe they are surrounded by complete love and happiness. God will walk ahead of you and then hold your hand to help you through the hard times. I am sure your daughter would not want you to be unhappy, thats why you keep seeing hearts. She probably wants you to still remember all the good memories and leave go of all the pain. I hope that helps you sheebah. I'll send prayers your way. Someone told me once that people are born to have a purpose and that sometimes they only need a few years to accomplish that purpose, and for some of us it takes alot longer to do. I know we will all be together again someday.

Bookmark   August 31, 2006 at 8:22AM
socks

Amazing, and comforting too. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Bookmark   August 31, 2006 at 11:20AM
alisande

Oh, Martha, that is fabulous!! How great that you were able to capture it with a camera, too.

Bookmark   August 31, 2006 at 7:43PM
moumine_2006

It's a lovely picture.If you were to ask me what it is,I would have to say that it is your daughter telling you she is fine and happy,cause the heart stands for love and happyness.
May God be with you and your loved ones

Bookmark   August 31, 2006 at 8:19PM
More Discussions
Double loss both parents
Mom died Sept 17 of lung cancer at age 84 as a total...
chickaroonie
Loss of first born Adult Son
I have just found this site I lost my first born adult...
jamesdasmum
Loss of my Mother
Um, I've never really done anything like this before...
Rachel_
Is it normal/healthy to cry over my dad dying still?
My dad died when I was 13 and now I'm 17 but I have...
someanonymousone
Seeing a Loved One After They Passed Away
I have heard a few stories of people who have actually...
lulie___wayne
Sponsored Products
Bedroom Lamp: Tripod, Table Lamp 10736
Home Depot
Rami Wing Queen Tufted Headboard
$1,399.00 | Horchow
Maxi Floor Lamp by Bover
$2,257.00 | Lumens
Mocha Galaxy King-size 8-piece Cotton Comforter Set
Overstock.com
Phone Home
| Dot & Bo