Pictures Hangers...

decorgirl-06December 1, 2006

Please I need all the suggestion for pictures hangers.

I just was trying to hang them up but the hangers that my husband bought are too big. I opened big holes and now I have to fill those because there is a metal between the wall that I can not drill it.

Any ideas please??? What can I use?

thanks a lot

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Did you try posting this in the decorating forum? They'd probably have better answers than you'll get here.

    Bookmark   December 7, 2006 at 12:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can buy a tube of hole filler at any local home improvement store or hardware store. Smooth it on with your finger, and it's done.

    Bookmark   January 21, 2007 at 11:28AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What TV Antenna to Get?
I live in greater Princeton area, so considered it...
Need help buying a popcorn machine for Media Room
I am trying to buy a popcorn machine for our family...
plasma tv opinion
i'm thinking of a big screen plasma for my next tv....
Nielson Ratings
Has anyone been chosen to do the Neilson Ratings? I...
Any advice about a smartwatch
Hello Friends, Has any of you guys been looking at...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™