Ordering Presciption Meds Online

jessiecaroleApril 22, 2004

Does anyone do this? I just had a shot at the doctor's office that cost me $210. I could order the same thing (not generic) for $18 with a prescription from my doctor faxed to the company. This is not a controlled substance. I am allergic to most arthritis meds, so I get a shot every 3 monthes. I could give myself the injecton.

I checked out the online pharmacy and it is a reputable one. This seems like an enormous savings. I do not have health insurance. I would still be seeing the doctor to get a checkup and my prescription.

I would like to hear your experences and opinions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marciasc

We have used drugstore.com for a couple of years for medicine and have been happy with their prices over the drugstores in our area.

We have a new Costco (like Sams) in our town and checked their price. They were much, much lower than the online drugstore. If you have Sams or Costco in your area with a pharmacy, check them out. We have no insurance for meds either.

Bookmark   April 24, 2004 at 8:39AM
Helen317

I've begun ordering prescriptions from Costco. The prices are the lowest (but not lower than Canada). There is no charge for shipping and they're pretty good about getting the medication to you in a timely fashion. They also remind you when it's time to refill your prescription.

Bookmark   May 1, 2004 at 10:00PM
goldy

I have found the companies online are very good.I get generic brands .My doctor says they are OK.Also if you go online and key in your RX's companies name you will get discounts and sometimes you will get it free.I take Diovan and they have given me free of charge a years free of medicine. and when that runs out to get a new prescription and they will give me another years worth.

Bookmark   September 20, 2004 at 10:43AM
More Discussions
Relentless Night Cough/Post Nasal Drip
Hello, I am desperately seeking information/advice...
wowibrug
tough skin on feet
I have been to foot doc.and they say rhey don't know...
goldy
Right side chest pain only at night when sleeping
Hi Everyone, I've done some research, and have found...
SconsinKid
Chronic Chapped Lips
I have NEVER had lips that weren't chapped ever since...
ms_minnamouse
Sponsored Products
Set of 100 Monogrammed Beverage Napkins
Grandin Road
Breakfast Gift Set - N/A
$165.00 | Horchow
Home Decorators Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection Rugs
$79.00 | Home Depot
Tremble Giclee Glow Bronze Balance Arm Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus
Bramble - Hudson Bookcase 1 Column with Sliding Doors - 25760
Great Furniture Deal