Difficulties my sister's death

luvalotmumAugust 21, 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, my sister was killed in a single car crash. The reality still hasn't hit home yet. She was only 35.

Our family already had difficulties b4 her death, as my parents seperated two years prior. Now in her death, you would think we could put things behind us, and move on for Tammy, but arguements and tempers only seem worse. My family seems to be falling apart.

I feel so alone in this. Thank god for my husband who has been so caring and there for me and my kids....

I don't know.....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hamc36

I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. I have a little bit of an idea of what you are going through, because my brother also died suddenly at 36. Bob died May 12, 2006.

I know that everyone grieves differently, and I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I can tell you that the deep, almost unbearable pain will subside, but the sadness will linger. Hardly a moment goes by that I don't think of Bob. Sometimes though, I am able to smile instead of cry. When he first died, any laughter of mine would suddenly turn to tears.

I wish I could offer you some comfort, but I know there are no words that will make you feel better. It is a sad, terrible thing to lose someone you love so much. It is not right and not fair. Take care of youself.

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 3:51AM
More Discussions
Losing Someone to Suicide
I once had a roommate, call her Yvonne, who was bi-polar; when...
sylviatexas1
Loss of my Mother
Um, I've never really done anything like this before...
Rachel_
hard to let go
I lost my husband of 37 years in just 3 weeks of finding...
greendalelady
New member - gripping
Hello all - I am so glad I found this group! I'm sure...
VWbrownthumb
Feeling guilty because I miss my dog-Part 2
Three years ago today, I lost my beloved dog Homer....
kms4me
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™