My baby

BrycesmommyAugust 25, 2004

I couldn't figure out how to attach a picture in here but I made a quick webpage so you all can see my precious little boy. I miss him so very much. Thank you all for being here to talk.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bryce

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CariJo

He's so adorable... what a handsome young man. Your story resonates so deeply with me ... water never seemed so dangerous, before. To lose one so very, very young.... how terrible, for you, I can only imagine your intense pain. I've shed a tear for your poor little guy. What an angelic face....

(((hugs)))

Bookmark   August 25, 2004 at 9:13AM
lulie___wayne

He is so precious. I'm so sorry. My heart really does hurt so much for you.
If often thought of what it would have been like if I had lost Chris at a very tender age as Bryce. I don't think the pain would have been greater, but maybe different, since at that age they are so dependent on their moms.
The poem is beautiful and so true.
Life is so hard to live now, but it will get better. I promise you. You will see your precious little boy again.
Until then, keep his little spirit in your heart and let God hold him in his arms.
Lu

Bookmark   August 25, 2004 at 10:38AM
jlj48

What a beautiful little boy. I'm so sorry for you. Please know he is in heaven and is doing great with our Lord. And know that although he was little, he would not want you to be miserable. His spirit will live on in you as you talk about him and keep him near to you. I will pray for you.

Bookmark   August 25, 2004 at 6:51PM
StefCo_NJ

He's gorgeous! My heart goes out to you. ((( )))
Know that you will hold him in your arms again one day. Until then, I know you hold him close to your heart. He knows it, too!

Bookmark   August 25, 2004 at 7:23PM
Brycesmommy

Thank you all for your comments. He was so precious to us, our pride and joy. Knowing I will see him again one day is what keeps me going until then. He will always have a place in my heart. I'm so proud of him for what he's allowed me to feel. I never thought one person could change my entire perspective on life.

Bookmark   August 25, 2004 at 7:43PM
dcrowex

((((Brycesmommy))), what a truly beautiful child. You can see the beauty in his little face. I am deeply,deeply sorry for the loss of your small child. I cannot even begin to imagine the devastation this has brought to your life. I am so glad you have found this forum to share your grief. Many prayers and loving thoughts sent to you...

deb

Bookmark   August 26, 2004 at 12:53PM
alisande

He's absolutely beautiful, inside and out. And he still is. I have no doubt that he remains around you.

Susan

Bookmark   August 26, 2004 at 7:58PM
starduster

Bryce is so cute. So Cherubic. I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you may be feeling. It's not been that long since he has left this earth.. your pain is so intense.. I pray for you and little Bryce. Bless you and I will remember your lil Bryce in my prayers.

Star

Bookmark   August 26, 2004 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
Dad just passed away
My dad had a heart attack on Thursday January 22, 2015....
kissfan1
Over 10 years and I still miss my dad
My dad died Dec. 27, 1998. He was 59. He was diagnosed...
threeoffour
Sudden Witnessed Death of Spouse
I am new to this forum. I found this site after Google...
jcsgirl2012
Seeing a Loved One After They Passed Away
I have heard a few stories of people who have actually...
lulie___wayne
Disposing of Loved Ones' Belongings
Going through our deceased loved ones' belongings and...
lulie___wayne
Sponsored Products
Cloud Round Chandelier by Stonegate Designs
$7,403.00 | Lumens
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Momeni Rugs Caprice Collection Blue 4 ft. x 6
Home Depot
Robert Abbey Delta Schiaparelli Pink 22 1/2" High Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
Chrome Traditional Rigid Riser,Overhead Shower Head & Handheld Sprayer
Hudson Reed
Visit Locking Wall-Mount Mailbox
Signature Hardware