anyone have specs for these carpets?

Skyangel23July 3, 2014

I've tried to find this information online, and I've even gone to two carpet stores, where the staff said they would call the manufacturer and get back to me, but they never called. I need to choose by next week.

The store had the face weights, but I'd also like density and twist. And any other comments about quality are much appreciated. This is for a family room, two kids, one cat. We want soft because we play on the floor, but also durable, that will maintain its shape and be stain resistant. They are all textured plush cut pile, I think.

1) Mohawk Smartstrand Silk Cozy Comfort OR Mellow Haven OR Awaited Bliss (depends on store, its the best line) , # 1V77, color "crystal Stream 517" --58.8 OZ

2) Smartstrand Ultra Supreme Intellect, color "slate tile 558" -- 73.5 Oz (the best level, one level lower is "Intelligent Style 58.8 oz face weight)

3) Smartstrand Wear-Dated Embrace (Nylon) Truly Tender III OR Exclusive Content III, color "Crushed Gravel 979" -- 58 oz

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mdln

Have found the best information by calling the manufacturer directly.

I've done it for kitchen cabinets, window blinds, & siding. Most recently, affter getting non-answers from local vendors for a month, I called the Danby quary in VT to get information about the availability of a particular marble. In less than 2 minutes, they answered my question -- that 6 others could not.

Bookmark   July 4, 2014 at 2:40AM
More Discussions
What I Learned About Installing Engineered Floors
We just finished installing engineered flooring over...
francesca_sf
We might replace our wood floor with new....
I have 20yr old hardwood floor in our foyer. It is...
cindywhitall
'Nature' Brand Wood Flooring
I'm looking for either Brazilian Walnut or Brazilian...
justhuff
wood floor finish (am I being too picky)
We recently had our wood floors refinished with the...
Jennifer White Green
bamboo floor fumes--anyone else have this problem??
Hi, has anyone installed a bamboo floor and had trouble...
nikwaters
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™