Crest White Strips

joann23456April 18, 2004

I've noticed that several people have mentioned good results with these. So I have questions.

I've tried them, and they're very difficult to get onto my teeth and not stick to my fingers. Any tricks?

Also, they're not nearly long enough to fit over all my teeth, not even all the teeth that show in a wide smile. What did you all do about this?

Any other information and experiences would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Carina

I don't have any particular problem with plastering them onto my teeth, even if they fold over when you're pulling it off the plastic strip, they come apart easily & I just slide them around until they're in place.

The strips for the lower teeth are smaller, and there's a lot of excess sticky material left on the strip - you could peel that part off and use it to fill in the gaps. Actually I sue the lower ones on my upper teeth too; since my bottom chompers don't really show even in a wide smile, I don't worry about them so much.

Bookmark   April 19, 2004 at 5:30AM
starz

Just to let you know that they have the gosmile and crest white strips supreme as a combo pack at dentalwhitestrips.com
I have no problems using either. Maybe you can contact the corp site?

Bookmark   July 9, 2006 at 3:25AM
amber89

Along the same lines...has anyone found a whitening toothepaste that they like. I haven't found one so far that's made a difference.

Bookmark   July 11, 2006 at 2:15PM
rwja2004

I use gosmile. Best sale and wholesale prices I've seen is on ebay and eyezonit.com

Bookmark   September 30, 2006 at 11:39AM
More Discussions
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
houseful
4000 chemicals in cigarette tobacco
there are 43 known carcinogens also. Here's the list!! Anyone...
pawprint1
drug addiction
I'm really worried about my son. I think he is addicted...
clairdo2
Allergies
I have allergies all year around and nothing I take...
berk
Any help for balance problems?
I hope someone can relate. I have terrible balance...
phoggie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™