Stinkin Armpit

ginnierMarch 20, 2007

My son has one stinkin armpit...isn't that rather unusual? He says showering and scrubbing and deoderant does not help that one side at all... Isn't this rather unusual? Suppose some pores are clogged or something? What now?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
littleonefb

Not that unusual. Both my son and daughter had similar problems when in their teens. Son one armpit, daughter both. Several of their friends also had the same kind of problem as well.

Your son needs to see a dermatologist about the problem. Your son's attempts to help the problem will accomplish nothing.
He needs a prescription type of deoderant/anti-persperant to help the problem, along with a good antiperspirant deoderant.

Let the dermatologist determine the problem, prescribe the treatment and son's problem will be gone in a few years.

Both my kids use mennen antipersirent/deoderant. They have a one that goes on clear and stays clear. It is a really strong one to use and most oncologists tell their patients that are undergoing chemo and radiation to use this one as it works the best. They can have the same kind of problem

My son's problem began when he was 14 and was gone by 19 with treatment. My daughter's began at 16 and was gone at 20.

Good luck

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 1:28PM
More Discussions
tough skin on feet
I have been to foot doc.and they say rhey don't know...
goldy
question about anesthetic during hip replacement...
Hi all - I'm having a total hip replacement in August...
Vicki_IL
air purifier, blueair 650E/IQ healthpro plus/whirlpool AP51030K
I am considering buying one or two more air purifiers...
janesylvia
Right side chest pain only at night when sleeping
Hi Everyone, I've done some research, and have found...
SconsinKid
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™