Great Travel Promo!

graciaMarch 9, 2006

Has anybody seen the TV commercial about buying five boxes of Polident and getting a free companion airfare voucher to fly anywhere in the US? THE OFFER WORKS FOR BUYING POLIGRIP ALSO. Get the details at www.polident.com Btw, I¡¯m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK, if you would like information on this promotion visit www.polident.com.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clairdo2

I checked it and it's expired on Jan. 1

Bookmark   March 10, 2006 at 4:01PM
surfergal

too bad I do not know anyone who uses this - it has not expired- goes thru June 1st -rules say- just curious who or what is "GSK"

Just Three Easy Steps!
Buy any five (5) packages of Polident® Denture Cleanser, PoliGrip® Denture Adhesive, PoliGrip® Comfort SealTM Strips, Polident® Dentu*Crème or Polident® Dentu*Gel, between 7/1/05-6/1/06.

Mail the UPC symbols cut from those five packages, along with the original dated cash register receipt(s), with the purchase price of those items circled, along with a 3"x5" piece of paper with your full name, complete address and zip code, to: Travel Certificate, PO Box 1109, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1109. Requests must be received by 7/15/06, or will be void. Sponsor not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail.

Receive a companion airfare worth up to $500, along with complete terms and conditions, and instructions on how to redeem the certificate. Normal taxes, security fees plus a $9.95 processing fee will apply to each ticket issued. Value of the certificate will vary according to point of departure and destination. Certificate good for travel in the continental US only. All travel must be completed by 6/15/07. Additional restrictions and holiday/seasonal blackout dates may apply.
*Plus a $9.95 processing fee.

Bookmark   March 11, 2006 at 11:23AM
jamielee

GSK means GlaxoSmithKline.. Well what GSK mean when I search it on Google LOL!!! I know this promo my dad joined already.

Bookmark   March 13, 2006 at 2:10AM
More Discussions
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
air purifier, blueair 650E/IQ healthpro plus/whirlpool AP51030K
I am considering buying one or two more air purifiers...
janesylvia
Relentless Night Cough/Post Nasal Drip
Hello, I am desperately seeking information/advice...
wowibrug
tough skin on feet
I have been to foot doc.and they say rhey don't know...
goldy
Chronic Chapped Lips
I have NEVER had lips that weren't chapped ever since...
ms_minnamouse
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™