concealing TV - allison0704 - hope you see this!!!

dassykeeJune 16, 2008

I just searched for ideas for concealing a flat/lcd TV over a fireplace and came across your post from 12/07. Sadly, the photos are not longer there. PLEASE repost a link for those of us struggling with this now! Perhaps someone clipped this post and could repost.

Thanks - you folks are the best.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mitchdesj

you'll find that member on the decorating forum more than here, I would post your request there. Or email her from there, she's posted a few times lately.

Bookmark   June 22, 2008 at 11:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
allison0704

I"m having a Twilight Zone moment; I responded to two posts on my original Decorating Forum thread I found linked on another thread here in HE. But it's not showing up on the Decorating pages - must mean it's scrolled into cyberspace. Anyway, here is what I wrote:

Sorry. No pictures left on Photobucket. DH is out of town with camera, but the panels are leaning on the DR wall at the moment anyway - TV went black (not even 3yo!) and we had to remove them to send TV to shop.
The guys who made the sliding panels for me came to remove them. I found out they used very large drawer glides. They used 28" glides on the double panel side and 14" glide on the single panel slide.

Hope this helps.

Bookmark   August 2, 2008 at 12:50PM
More Discussions
Small Stereo Speakers
I want to buy a pair of small stereo speakers. I am...
john_wc
Speaker Placement for multiple watching configurations
We have a minor dilemma about where to put our speakers. Our...
Fynite
Which Gaming System is the Best: Game Cube, Play Station or XBox?
Which do you think is the best and why? What games...
cupofkindness
Wireless cable/satellite boxes?
We are planning on putting our TV above our gas fireplace....
broston2
DVR with disk burner?
I'd like to buy a hard disk recorder to record over...
ionized_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™