missing jamie with her birthday approaching

terrizxJuly 30, 2004

i am so depressed right now with my daughters birthday coming up in less than a week...i dont understand why this one is hitting me so much harder than last year....maybe it is because she would be 25..the same age i was when i got pregnant with her,if that makes sense....i have been reliving how happy i was when i found out i was pregnant with her and the day i had her.....and i find myself getting deeper into depression....i miss her so much..kole said he wishes we could send her a cake up in a hot air balloon so she could blow out her candles....please pray for us on her birthday august 5th...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yborgal

I'll keep you in my prayers. Try to be strong; your grandson and son need your strength to draw from.

Bookmark   July 30, 2004 at 8:06PM
lulie___wayne

I know what you are feeling,Terri. Birthdays are always especially hard for us. Kole seems so precious. Poor little darling. He is so lucky to have you, though.
I will keep you all in my prayers. Try to do something special in Jamie's memory on her birthday. Plant something that can grow and symbolize her spirit still being around.
Much love sent to you with a big hug.
Lu

Bookmark   July 30, 2004 at 11:35PM
derryw

(((Terri))). Be gentle with yourself this week and through her birthday. There are a lot of memories to re-live. Give yourself time for them, even tho you feel sad. You both deserve that time. Shalom...Derry

Bookmark   July 31, 2004 at 5:39AM
dcrowex

terri, i know that day is approaching. i know how hard this must be for you. you are doing such a wonderful job with kole, and i cant help but think jamie is resting in peace because she knows how wonderful you are raising kole. there is nothing i can say that would ease your pain, i can only hope and pray that you get thru this period and are able to remember the happier times you had when she was with you.
you know your family loves you and our thoughts are with you. we look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks and being able to talk.
deb

Bookmark   July 31, 2004 at 6:56AM
CariJo

Dreading the first birthday (October for me).

Terry, I know there aren't any words that will take away your grief. However... I know Jaime and Dan would NOT want us to feel this heart wrenching pain. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Rest a little easier knowing that she loved you very much and wouldn't want you to suffer.

Bookmark   July 31, 2004 at 6:25PM
Bill_Wilson

Terri,

Consider it done.

Bookmark   August 2, 2004 at 8:06AM
terrizx

thank you all for listening...i dont know what i would do if it werent for all of you and your kindnes and understanding and prayers...thanks again

Bookmark   August 2, 2004 at 9:39PM
Carol_SWFL

Terri, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers on Thursday. (((HUGS))) Carol

Bookmark   August 3, 2004 at 1:40PM
More Discussions
i have never felt so alone lost and frightened
i too lost my husband. he was 37 when he passed. due...
BewilderedShock
When the greiving begins before death
My mother and I kept my grandmother at home, she went...
cherig22
Loss of my Precious son
Today marks one week that I lost my precious 22 year...
staciet129
Loss of Adult Son
Lost adult son one day into his thirtieth year this...
sewluv2
hard to let go
I lost my husband of 37 years in just 3 weeks of finding...
greendalelady
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™