lower back pain relief

mike2305March 25, 2007

You can substantially reduce or even completely eliminate many kinds of chronic pain with a special diet that's rich in certain carbohydrates, and low in fats, protein and sugar.

Substantially increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates, these include foods such as wholegrains, ( with the exclusion of corn), beans vegetables and fruits, so these make up 70-80% of your food intake.

Avoid refined carbohydrates, such as sugar, honey, and syrups, and cut your total sugar intake by at least 40%.

Avoid all fats and oils including butter, margarine, meat fats and lard, as much as possible. Also avoid fatty meats, whole milk, cheese with more than 1% fat content, and egg yolks.

Give both caffeine and alcohol a miss.

Take an amino acid supplement called tryptophan, this is converted by the body into serotonin, a pain relieving chemical.

The combination of the special diet and the tryptophan should dramatically elevates your pain tolerance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
littleonefb

The best thing you can do is stop advising people to use your suggestions of herbal treatments for all kinds of medical problems and preventing medical problems.
You are not a doctor, nor do you have any understanding of the risks involved in people taking your advise, using herbal supplements in combination with prescription meds or not seeking medical advise for a problem.

Recently you where seeking advise for yourself on medical problems that probably have occured from taking all these herbal supplements that you are posting about. Wasn't it something about black vomit?

The best thing anyone can do that sees and reads your posts is to ignore any and all advise.

By the way, chronic back pain can be the symptom of very serious medical conditions that your advise, if it where followed, could lead to even further serious medical conditions and even death.

I hope everyone just ignores your continued posts and the dangers that they pose.

Bookmark   March 26, 2007 at 12:25AM
littleonefb

Just checked your member page and see that you have a website for alternative medicine.

Now I see why you post the way you do. Must be your attempt to get around the GW rules of advertising your website and selling your product.

SCAM POSTING IS WHAT YOU DO. SUGGEST YOUR POSTS BE IGNORED FOR GOOD.

Bookmark   March 26, 2007 at 12:28AM
mike2305

The advice for pain relief, is not an article that I have invented. It is actually expert advice from Dr Samuel Seltzer, a noted pain control expert at Temple University, in Philadelphia. My own complaint, for which i thank you for your comments, was I understand coursed by stress, and not by any herbal medication, i have always checked with my gp first before taking any remedy, and would always advise others to do so.

Bookmark   March 27, 2007 at 3:05PM
More Discussions
Relentless Night Cough/Post Nasal Drip
Hello, I am desperately seeking information/advice...
wowibrug
Right side chest pain only at night when sleeping
Hi Everyone, I've done some research, and have found...
SconsinKid
"Medicare Demystified"
A few minutes ago I saw a post from about six weeks...
Lindsey_CA
Vitamin D makes my hip ache.....
Has anyone had this to happen? When I try to research...
lovemrmewey
Blood pressure cuffs in the hospital
I was in the ER a couple of times for pain in my knee,...
emma
Sponsored Products
Cobblestone Rug 5' x 8' - PURPLE
$499.00 | Horchow
Alfie Growing Pot
$24.99 | Dot & Bo
Bush Stanford 47 inch TV Stand - VS53936-03
$232.99 | Hayneedle
Laminate Molding & Trim: Home Legend Flooring High Gloss Makena Koa 1/2 in.
$29.98 | Home Depot
WAC Lighting | RHU Quick Connect Pendant Light
$144.00 | YLighting
6' Red Cedar American Classic Garden Bench
Fifthroom.com
Grand Volare Rug 8' x 10' - LATTE
$699.00 | Horchow
Reverb Office Chair in Green
$229.00 | LexMod
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™