raynaud's

deadfingers09March 1, 2009

I have had raynauds for a few years. I've been tested for everything that goes with it and am mildly positive for lupus as well. None of the meds have worked for me. I saw my dr. last week and we decided to try nitro paste. Today was the first day I used it and so far so good. No attacks, even when I was out in freezing weather. I was instructed to put 1/4" of pasted on both wrists with a bandaid over it and leave on for 12 hrs. then wipe off. Has anyone else tried this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catlady15

I too have raynaud.It is so painful.My fingers turn blue nearly black.It for sure is raynaud's.They said that the blood is having trouble getting thur my veins.My toes are the same.I knew a lady that had the same thing and she had to have her fingers and toes removed.It sort of like frost bite.I never heard of the treatment you mention.How does raynaud's effect you.Do you have trouble with your fingers and toes?Do yours turn blue and black?I would love know more about Raynaud's.Someone told me that it was a type of lumpus or arthitis.Have you ever heard this?Thanks for starting this post.

Bookmark   March 10, 2009 at 5:16PM
More Discussions
Vitamin D makes my hip ache.....
Has anyone had this to happen? When I try to research...
lovemrmewey
Hydration cubes
Has anyone tried the Bezwecken hydration cubes for...
texasone
tough skin on feet
I have been to foot doc.and they say rhey don't know...
goldy
Blood pressure cuffs in the hospital
I was in the ER a couple of times for pain in my knee,...
emma
Does anyone else have a problem with Dental X-Rays?
I am wondering if it's just me or if anyone else has...
Judith
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™