Lost my daughter last Nov

beegood_gwJuly 2, 2012

She was 43 and died very suddenly. We were so close as we were both single and our interests had much in commom. I miss her so very much and for any one to say it gets better I can tell you it doesn't for me.There is hardly a day goes by with out thinking of her and wishing she was back. I do have friends but nothing will ever fill this void. People have suggested councilling but that isn't for me as I am a very private person. It is my grief and I will have to deal with it and learn to cope.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sudiepav

Bless you. I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Our son and granddaughter died nine years ago. I think it does get better over time, but the hurt and pain are yours (and mine) forever. God bless.

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 8:49PM
beegood_gw

Thank you. I think you are right it probably does get better over time and I will cope with it but as you also said the pain and hurt will be with us forever. And no amount of tears will bring them back.

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 11:31PM
lovingmemory

I have not lost a daughter however we have very good friends from football that have are dealing with the loss of an infant son. As a team, we all chipped in and bought both the parents a keepsake for some of their son's ashes. I'll try to attach the link at the bottom of the site that we used. The parents love the keepsakes - got the dad a football and the mom a pendant with a handprint. I know it has brought them some comfort. So sorry for your loss.

Here is a link that might be useful: Urn Jewelry

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 11:48AM
More Discussions
Do you believe in the afterlife?
I never gave much thought to death before... but now...
Sad-33
Over 10 years and I still miss my dad
My dad died Dec. 27, 1998. He was 59. He was diagnosed...
threeoffour
Loss of my Precious son
Today marks one week that I lost my precious 22 year...
staciet129
How to live after the death of a spouse
Hope this might be helpful to some. 1 Before you move...
JoAnn_Fla
Memorial Scholarship
Greetings, Does anyone have any experience setting...
xminion
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™