Thank You, CariJo and All

lulie___wayneJuly 13, 2004

CariJo, I just found the message that you wrote in Christin's guestbook. Thank you so much for your sweet words. It is so sweet of you to take the time to view her web site during the awful grief that you are experiencing.

This site has been such a comfort to us. We have had literally thousands of people viewing the site from all over the world. It gives us a certain comfort to know that others are getting to "know" Christin. One of the greatest fears of a parent who has lost a child, is that their child will be forgotten. This is one way that we can keep Christin's memory alive.

Thank you all who have visited her site and signed the book. It means a lot to us for you to take the time to do it.

Lu

Here is a link that might be useful: Christin Cosby Memorial Web Site

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CariJo

Yes. Your site definitely inspired us to build one for my brother, so that people can get to know him too. I found his binder from school in his trash can... well school had gotten out so I guess he just threw it away, ha... But inside were some things he had written for his English class that were quite staggering... he used him mother who he loved and missed for a subject. She (mom) knows how to write web pages so when she feels up to it, I'm sure she will. If you didn't see my comments, please check out my "Im new here" post, as I had some thoughts on the similarities between the tragedies.

How long after her death did it take to get the memorial website up and running?

Bookmark   July 14, 2004 at 11:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lulie___wayne

A friend of ours created the site for us. She was eager to do it right after Christin left, but I was hesitant to put our pictures and personal information in cyberspace. Actually, I think I finally consented about a year or so later and it was completed by two years after the accident. It took her a few months to complete it.
I know you all will feel really good to complete a site for your brother. Please let me know when it's done so that I can look at it.
Lu

Bookmark   July 15, 2004 at 12:35AM
More Discussions
Sudden Witnessed Death of Spouse
I am new to this forum. I found this site after Google...
jcsgirl2012
Pennies
I have recently lost my husband in April. October 16...
mnsara
sudden death of husband at 46 years of age
Hi...I stumbled upon this forum and felt compelled...
still_in_shock
When the greiving begins before death
My mother and I kept my grandmother at home, she went...
cherig22
Loss of my Mother
Um, I've never really done anything like this before...
Rachel_
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™