walk in tubs

grcamooreMarch 31, 2008

I agree with handyhank. You owe it to yourself to check out DCE walk in tubs. We visited with Dave Anderson out of Waterloo IA and very much appreciated the education he provided. He is not a high pressure salesperson but does give you information and background on the development and quality of current walk in tubs on the market. Even if you don't purchase a DCE tub you need to talk to a company rep so you have information to do comparison buying. The best part is of going to Dave's shop was seeing the actual tub construction and learning about the materials and methods used to produce the tub. DCE has done their homework and produce a quality product. If you have the opportunity to visit a dealer and see the product first hand, I would suggest doing that. If you can't do this, just know that you will receive a quality product from shopping from their website...something that you can't always know when shopping on the web. Go to walkintub.com to learn more. (I am not in anyway associated with DCE tubs or with Dave Anderson's store. I'm just a future buyer who was completely amazed by the product my husband and I saw yesterday and who is so grateful we took the time to stop and visit with Dave about this product. His passion, knowledge and good old Iowa values and work ethic sold us on this product!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tallguyfl61

Don't call Premier Bathrooms - Ed McMahon sponsors - $15,000.00 and up - high pressure - shady company. My opinion. Thanks

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 9:08AM
More Discussions
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
bulldinkie
splotchy skin in the calf areas
The red spots are mostly pin size and are up to 1/8"....
naturelle
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
houseful
Gluten-free diet may do more harm than good
I'm not sure about you but I've been hearing from friends,...
Konrad___far_north
air purifier, blueair 650E/IQ healthpro plus/whirlpool AP51030K
I am considering buying one or two more air purifiers...
janesylvia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™