looking for discontinued tile

mbmkJuly 25, 2012

I am in the middle of a kitchen remodel. I need 2 boxes of Florida Mendocino Tile in 13 x 13 Cellar. Unfortunately it has only been manufactured in 12 x 12 tiles since about 2008. Any suggestions where I might find the 13 x 13 tiles or other ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amylauren

what about doing an internet search-just google the name in quotes, maybe you will get lucky. Did you try calling the company? If you cant find it can you put the larger tiles so it is not as noticable-like laundry room section? also, the coloring might be off so i would be careful where those last tiles go.

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 7:24PM
helsharmar

I'm in the same fix as mbmk--In the middle of kitchen remodel that's exposing bare floor where we thought there was tile. This is a from Daltile's discontinued Rocky Mountain series; the tile (color) is Nero, 12" x 12". I have the original invoice, listing the item number as (9999) 723518.
I need 30 to 50 (but I'll take what I can get).
The photo makes it look a little more earth-toned/brown than in person.

If anyone can help me find the tile, someone who has the tile, or even someone who might know how to find the tile, I'd be very grateful.

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 1:52PM
helsharmar

mbk, any luck yet? I've spent way too much time on my search and keep coming up empty. I even paid thisoldtile.com $14.95, but that just got me another, "sorry, no."

Bookmark   September 10, 2012 at 4:51PM
helsharmar

mbmk, I'm wondering if you've had any luck in finding the tile you're looking for. I'm running into dead ends looking for mine. Sorry about the typo in my last post.

Bookmark   September 12, 2012 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
Black Walnut Grades
Hi all! Could someone tell me if these two pictures...
luciole
bamboo floor fumes--anyone else have this problem??
Hi, has anyone installed a bamboo floor and had trouble...
nikwaters
Best flooring for dog who doesn't 'hold it'
Hello Everyone- I am moving into a new house. The house...
krylander
LVP Underlayment
Hello all. Like everyone here I am in the middle of...
ryancoc22
Need help getting ink/marker off hard wood flooring
Anyone had a child mark on their hardwood floors with...
mattsarmymom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™