naysterMarch 29, 2013

Is there a cheap place to buy maybe a used nebulizer for my grandson who has asthma? Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try eBay. I just searched "nebulizer", then sorted by cheapest first. There are several on there. You might also try calling your MD and insurance company. It should be covered by insurance. If an MD will write aprescription for the liquid Albuterol to go in it, he should also recommend a nebulizer to be paid by insurance.

    Bookmark   March 29, 2013 at 4:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

My first one was over $400 and insurance paid for it.
This one I think I paid $50 for myself, needed a second one to leave at my Mom's. I bought mine from either eBay or Amazon.

    Bookmark   April 25, 2013 at 7:33PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
I have RLS (Restless Leg syndrome) .... anyone else taking this drug ?
Anyone suffering with Restless Leg syndrome? I have...
Need at least one hearing aid. Dr recommends type...
Robert Givens
Blood pressure cuffs in the hospital
I was in the ER a couple of times for pain in my knee,...
Tennis Elbow
Was just dx with a tennis elbow...Besides taking the...
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
Sponsored Products
Nebulous Accent Table
$159.99 | Dot & Bo
Loflin Wall Decor
| Dot & Bo
Pleiadi Linear Suspension by &'Costa
$3,110.00 | Lumens
Bolero LED Sconce by Bruck Lighting Systems
$400.80 | Lumens
Moon Dancer Vase
$29.99 | Dot & Bo
Arteriors Home - Hannie Lamp - 44343-532
Great Furniture Deal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™