Need idea for wall unit to frame 50' flat screen tv

HomeRedo30March 3, 2012

I'm looking for a wall unit that will work with a 50" flat screen tv attached to wall. I want something high end vs. a standard entertainment unit. It should have lots of storage and not a lot of open spaces. A bar area would be great too. For a large wall area. I thought about having it built but just prefer to buy something that already exists vs. having something started from scratch b/c I don't really know what I want. BUT I'll know it when I see it!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I shopped on and got a Parker House Cityscape unit. However, Parker House makes some very large configurable units as well.

    Bookmark   March 9, 2012 at 3:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
AV wiring for new build
I'm building a new house and want to put in desired...
White flat-screen TV
We are looking for a white flat-screen 32-40 inch LED...
any use of ntsc tv tuner
I still have a NTSC TV tuner for the computer. With...
Small Stereo Speakers
I want to buy a pair of small stereo speakers. I am...
Help with mounting a TV in my Breakfast Nook
Hi all, The photo above is the Breakfast Nook in my...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™