15' TV mount for Cheep?

jjaazzyFebruary 22, 2009

I am looking to purchase a TV mount for my 15" LCD TV that doesn't cost as much as what I paid for the Tv it self. I know you guys in here know where to go. The holes on the back are 3" apart so I guess they call that a 75 vesa I think? I would like it to tilt and pivot.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bus_driver

I bought mine on the internet. With shipping, it was about $35.00 which I thought was high. But have seen some much more expensive. The manual with your TV probably lists suitable mounts, mine did.

Bookmark   February 22, 2009 at 4:51PM
davidandkasie

check ebay. i got my mount for my 42" for under 40.00 shipped, local stores were 125.00 and up for teh exact same mount!

Bookmark   February 22, 2009 at 9:47PM
terriks

I got this one on Amazon. It works great, though because of the size of my TV I can't use the flip up features. It does swivel nicely though.

Bookmark   February 24, 2009 at 2:20PM
jjaazzy

That flip one is cool, but I want mine to attach to the wall. I found one on cheetahmounts http://www.cheetahmounts.com/LCD-arm-wall-mount-p/alam1s.htm that was a great price but then they wanted too much for shipping. So I continued looking and found one on bestlink. Here is the link for the next person with the same dilemma... http://www.bestlinknetware.com/product-detail.asp?sku=502601 Thanks all for your links.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bestlinknetware

Bookmark   February 26, 2009 at 11:41AM
jjaazzy

Received my tv mount and it is really nice and I saved a bundle delivered the final ticket was 20.00 inc. shipping.

Bookmark   March 5, 2009 at 12:51PM
jjaazzy

Received my TV mount and it looks really nice and saved a bundle at this supplier. 20.00 included the shipping. Can't wait to get it up on the wall.

Bookmark   March 5, 2009 at 12:52PM
More Discussions
White flat-screen TV
We are looking for a white flat-screen 32-40 inch LED...
sleers
Speaker Placement for multiple watching configurations
We have a minor dilemma about where to put our speakers. Our...
Fynite
AV wiring for new build
I'm building a new house and want to put in desired...
mtvhike
What do I need to know to buy a wall mount?
I have been looking at a swivel wall mount for a new...
redcurls
Any advice about a smartwatch
Hello Friends, Has any of you guys been looking at...
venkatd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™