The Patch quit smoking aid

mushFebruary 11, 2007

If you have tried the Patch to quit smoking can you please share your experiences with it. (good or bad)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
coolmama

I tried it. It did seem to help with cravings and stuff some. Kinda made me feel a little anxious though (or maybe that was just the withdrawls)
Anyways,I was only on it 3 weeks. I got a stomach flu and was so sick I couldnt wear it (cuz it made me feel sicker)

Yes,I'am smoking again.I'm gonna try to quit again soon. This time I'm trying CHANTIX though,I heard the chances of staying quit are better with this way.
Good luck to you!

Bookmark   February 12, 2007 at 7:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whimzyme

I can only give secondhand information. My husband began using the patch program in October 2004. He said it made it much easier for him to quite smoking. He saw his mother dying from lung cancer. We were engaged and wanted our life together to be healthy and long. So he began the patch and has not smoked since 2004. He says that it was the best decision he could have made and feels much healthier. I can tell a difference in his energy level and even in the color of his skin. I am so thankful everyday that there was something to help him. Good luck to everyone!

Bookmark   February 15, 2007 at 11:03AM
More Discussions
Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?
Hi everyone, I usually post and lunk on the decorating...
customdecorator
4000 chemicals in cigarette tobacco
there are 43 known carcinogens also. Here's the list!! Anyone...
pawprint1
Chronic Chapped Lips
I have NEVER had lips that weren't chapped ever since...
ms_minnamouse
drug addiction
I'm really worried about my son. I think he is addicted...
clairdo2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™