Cabinet for wall mount plasma TV

galleyetteDecember 1, 2010

We're looking for a shallow cabinet for a wall-mounted plasma TV - something with bi-fold doors. We would also be interested in some kind of companion piece that would store the componets below.

Has anyone run into anything similar in style to the one at the link below? Ideally, we would prefer a finish that was less 'rustic' than this one!

Here is a link that might be useful: wall mount plasma cabinet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We are also looking for one. My husband is thinking of making one because we can't find anything anywhere! Please help me - if he makes one it will NOT look like THIS! LOL!

Any ideas where to look? Anyone??? Please???

Here is a link that might be useful: Craftsman style cabinet

    Bookmark   January 7, 2011 at 12:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
Debating between a drexel or henredon bed
What is better quality? The are both 4 post beds. Just...
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™