water healing

mike2305February 26, 2007

I have been testing out an idea that drinking more water, improves your health.

I intended to experiment on myself and partner by drinking two litres of still bottled drinking water per day for a week, on top of what we normally drink and adding a little lemon juice to each drink.

I knew my partner did not drink enough water, she starts work at 8am, and returns home by 4pm, and during that time only has one cup of tea. Often she feels very tired and will also complain of a headache.

I started the experiment and by 10am I had drunk two glasses of water. The first thing I noticed apart from having to visit the toilet was that my energy levels had increased.

By early afternoon I noticed my moral was better, I had an urge to do more, my conversation had got better, and I felt quite witty and humorous, and even quite happy. In fact I felt quite "hipped up", as if I had taken a drug.

I thought that perhaps it was just what I had eaten on this day, however the next day I felt the same way, much better.

My partner also agreed that she had felt much better, and did not feel tired.

There is no doubt in my mind that drinking two litres of water extra on what I normally drink per day has health benefits. I know that it enhances mood, and increases energy levels. What I would like to know is what effect it has on my body organs, blood ect.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
coolmama

The only problem is how much it makes you go to the bathroom,LOL. But I think you're right,when i drink more water i always feel better too.

Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 6:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
littleonefb

Keep testing but remember that too much of a good thing can kill you and that includes too much water in the body. there was a recent report in the news about a contest involving drinking water to excess and a woman died doing it.
Balance is the key to everything, everything in moderation and that includes drinking a simple thing like water.

Bookmark   March 4, 2007 at 11:42PM
More Discussions
band aids
My dermatologist introduced me to Coverlet bandages....
shuffles_gw
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
bulldinkie
drug addiction
I'm really worried about my son. I think he is addicted...
clairdo2
Any help for balance problems?
I hope someone can relate. I have terrible balance...
phoggie
Anyone have a hiatal hernia, need advice?
I have constant pain in my diaphram and I read on a...
love2sew
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™