i loss my husband on thankgiving day 2008

johnie2008May 2, 2009

hi my name is johnie, and i loss my husband on thanksgiving day. i am struggling with his passing away since it was so sudden, not that i would have been prepared if i expected it. my husband was a wonderful man who put everyone before himself. all those who knew him was blessed to have such a wonderful person to have entered their life. i just prey for strengh to be able to continue life without him. he was my soulmate for 20 wonderful years, and i struggle with his passing seeming it's only been months that seem like years. if anyone has any information that might help me to ease my pain and learn how to deal with my loss please feel free to respond.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lisamelvin

Hi Johnie,

I lost my Momma in August 2008 and I cannot imagine the depth of your grief over the loss of you dear husband. I have been married to my best friend for over 25 years and I do not know what I would do without him.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sometime life seems so unfair.....

Keep in mind that every day you are here is one more day closer to being with your wonderful husband. I will keep you in my prayers and send angel hugs ((())) to you.

This is a wonderful place that can fill you with a measure of gentle understanding from the other forum readers.

Blessings,

Lisa

Bookmark   May 2, 2009 at 9:39AM
barker_tx

perhaps joining a grief therapy group, such as griefshare, or perhaps getting some books to read which I have found helpful, particularly Widow to Widow.

My soulmate of 29 years died 2/13/09 also rather unexpectedly

Carolyn

Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 5:04PM
mav63_2007

Dear Johnie,
I lost my husband and soulmate on Thanksgiving Day 2006, it is 2 1/2 years now and it is still very painful but it does get a bit easier to deal with. God Bless you.

Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 5:13PM
More Discussions
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy, see link Here is a...
Konrad___far_north
Loss of first born Adult Son
I have just found this site I lost my first born adult...
jamesdasmum
Gift
Hello, I joined today because a friend has just lost...
friend2U
Loss of my Mother
Um, I've never really done anything like this before...
Rachel_
Loss of my Precious son
Today marks one week that I lost my precious 22 year...
staciet129
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™