Can't find a very wavy grained table top!

gspragueDecember 11, 2009

Hello All,

I have been trying to find a 54" squared pub table with a very wavy grained top for over a month now and can find anything. I'm also looking for it to be orangish/natural in color on the top with black legs. But I can't seem to find any wavy table tops at all. Can anyone help me find one? Here is the pattern I am going for kind of similar to plywood and color would be a bright orange finish. I saw one on craigslist a month back but can't find anything similar.

Even wavier than this would be great!!

http://thumb15.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/650/650,1231521957,1/stock-photo-abstract-natural-wood-texture-and-pattern-with-wavy-grain-pattern-23013157.jpg

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very very much!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gsprague

I found the Klaussner Urban Craftsman counter height dining set at Jordans Furniture. There are no pictures of the detail of the this table online but it has tons of natural colors and wood grain detail. Here is an example of the detail from a side table but it still doesn't do it justice. The pub table I saw had at least 20 different wood colors, from oranges, greens, browns and tans.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.thediningroomspace.com/klaussner-urban-craftsmen-end-table.html?catdin=1

Bookmark   December 29, 2009 at 2:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kateskouros

call some amish shops and have one made!

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 11:25PM
More Discussions
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™