Your Murphy Beds or yourmurphybed.com or Brandon Dragon or 800-43

pkzcblljDecember 7, 2009

Do not do business with Brandon Dragon, DBA yourmurphybed.com or 800-439-9131, I ordered a pair of beds, paid for them via credit card, they never came, called the bank and issued a dispute on the charges, the beds finally came, very late, damaged and missed many of the options we had paid for, then called Brandon to advise he should come and get them, he agreed to take a lesser amount so a check was sent to him, he then turned around and went back to the credit card company for payment, he has now been paid twice, we are moving to small claims court to attempt to recover, the workmanship on the beds is very subpar and we would have been better off to have returned them so buyer be very leary to doing any business with this person, the web link no longer seems to work but the toll free number is still active, 800-439-9131

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pkzcbllj

It now appears I acted hastily and out of frustration, I was just contacted by Brandon and he is now working to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. If there are no more postings, then you can assume it was completly resolved.

Bookmark   December 7, 2009 at 4:16PM
More Discussions
How to add under bed storage?
I love our bed, especially the headboard. Sadly our...
fuzzypawsnewpad
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
Bernhardt vs. Thomasville for leather.
Thinking of getting a leather sofa for its durability....
Sparks72
Bassett Custom Dining Tables
Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables....
Gregstu
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™