health insurance

avakosibaJanuary 2, 2007

I live in Indiana and I am looking at different health insurance policies for my family. We are expecting a new baby in a few days, so the policy would be for me, my husband, our 4 year old son, and a new baby. Currently I have a single plan through work that is free which will cover the baby for one month, but it will expire at at the end of April because of the length of time I am taking off. My son and husband have individual plans through Anthem BCBS, but I don't think it will be cost effective to add another single plan for the baby. I have researched and I am pulling my hair out. I need the policy to have a reasonable monthly payment, cover well baby checks, maternity (for the next baby), have a deductable of $500-$2000, and good overall benefits. There are so many companies to choose from. Is there anyone out there that has been satisfied with their family insurance plan in Indiana and has a similar plan to what I am looking for?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hunter_tx

I'm not in Indiana, but check out Golen Rule and Blue Cross/ Blue Shield if they are available in your area. I've had positive experiences with both in the past.
Mrs H

Bookmark   January 4, 2007 at 1:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gojo_2007

Try TIME LIFE out of Wisconsin. Years ago they were the only one who would write a Major Medical to an individual family that I ever heard of. They had some with lessor coverage if the premium was not right for a person. Luck

Bookmark   January 10, 2007 at 12:05PM
More Discussions
Relentless Night Cough/Post Nasal Drip
Hello, I am desperately seeking information/advice...
loriellen
band aids
My dermatologist introduced me to Coverlet bandages....
shuffles_gw
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
Weird Situation
Note: This question is asked on behalf of friend One...
Jikoimary
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
houseful
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™