Mixing white painted furniture with natural.

katrina_ellenDecember 30, 2010

Hi all, I am new to this forum and have been pondering over buying a new console TV stand. I am sorry I don't have any pics to make it more interesting! I have a light green sofa and a light khacki color chair. My living room is very small - thats all that fits. I also have a side table that is painted wood in white, and another small white table for the chair. The carpet is chocolate brown but at some point I am going to put in a wood or laminated wood floor. The trim is painted in a creamy white. I would like to have some natural wood in the room and am thinking about what finish for the console. I would love to order the dark brown finish, but they also have a golden brown. There is also a soft white finish but I would like to mix in a natural wood for more warmth. It seems the dark finish would go with a lot more that the yellowish brown to me - but the yellowish brown is a lot lighter tone. I am thinking of also putting in natural wood tables at some point, but thinking about what would be the most versatile. I would really apreciate any feedback you would like to give. Thank You

More Discussions
Furniture help
Hello My boyfriend and I just moved in and we really...
Penny Dimitrakaki
About Maffam
Give opinions about garden furniture Maffam. The main,...
dekabrina
Design Within Reach - Globus Chairs Hair pulling problem... literally.
I have White on White Globus Chairs (Stua). Purchased...
janejanel
Couch for Big and Tall Guy
What suggestions would you all offer on what to look...
happs
Living Room Furniture Recomendations
What brands of living room furniture compare to Durham...
tiffany2009
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™