American Heritage Sectional

redmonkeyNovember 2, 2012

I have been looking for leather sectionals. Recently I came across Legacy which had a custom program--select arms, legs, etc. At another store, I saw the exact same program (same take home sheet with same options, dimensions, etc) however there was a sticker over the name and the line was now called American Heritage. There are 2 differences between these two lines: Legacy is made in Canada and American Heritage is made in the USA; and Legacy is foam cushions, whereas American Heritage is down. I haven't been able to find anything online about American Heritage. Does anyone know anything about this brand? Is it just Legacy rebranded?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rikmeister

i too am interested in American Heritage brand and would like others opinions on it.

Bookmark   November 13, 2012 at 10:45PM
TashaW

Yes, it seems to be rebranded Lagacy, which is pretty reliable company according to some customer reviews that I found here http://legacy-furniture.pissedconsumer.com/all-honor-and-respect-to-legacy-20121103356429.html.

Bookmark   November 17, 2012 at 4:50AM
Bluewaterrocket

I too had a question about this as well. I purchased a Legacy Leather sectional about 15 years ago - loved it. Durable, no problems, my friends loved it as well. House burned down a few months ago and I'm rebuilding - I started looking for Legacy Leather dealers here in Fl, but was having a hard time. Came across American Heritage Leather on the web and their pictures were identical to the Legacy Leather pictures. I wrote to Legacy Leather and asked about their relationship with American Heritage Leather, Here is their response...

"Legacy Leather is a manufacturer who supplies product to traditional, "brick & mortar" retailers and in some cases e-retailers (internet based sellers) who then sell to the consumers.

American Heritage is an e-retailer who is supplied by various manufacturers such as Legacy Leather. Some of what you are seeing on the American Heritage web site may be made by Legacy Leather under a different collection name."

Bookmark   January 21, 2013 at 11:55PM
More Discussions
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
looking for Marge Carson Used Pieces
Hi there, I am looking to buy used Marge Carson Furniture. Kindly, Barb...
iluvcarats
casco bay furniture from someone who didnt just join
Hi im looking for reviews on casco bay furniture from...
armstrongarland
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
Lee Industries Sofa--worst ever furniture
I can use everyone's assistance in helping me solve...
sf_treat
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™