Carlton Wood Flooring

4mom23girlsJune 11, 2011

Hi all...

We found a lovely wood floor by Carlton through our builder. We went to a local flooring store to get comparables. We asked if he sold Carlton and he said he used to carry them, but no longer and didn't want to go into why. Hum. Ever heard of such a thing? Anyone have these floors? Anything I should know that is fishy about them?

We fell in love with Carlton Landmark Smoked Walnut Riverbed. We're looking for long planks and wide planks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
al_horses

You said you found it through your builder, has he had experience with this floor? Can he show you other jobs he used this floor in?

As for the retailer's response, it could mean many things. There are many floors I don't carry because a like product is offered by another manufacturer at a better price point. Maybe, he doesn't like the customer service or the amount of time it takes to get this product delivered. Or maybe he has had trouble with the quality. The list can go on and on...... and doesn't always mean something is wrong with Carlton Hardwood Flooring. You might find another retailer who carries this product and ask them.

Bookmark   June 16, 2011 at 10:32AM
More Discussions
Tigerwood Flooring - if you have it would you do it again
We are considering putting in Tigerwood flooring. We...
snowcamp
farm house Floors
Hello everyone. I live in a old farmhouse in new england....
jennybog
We might replace our wood floor with new....
I have 20yr old hardwood floor in our foyer. It is...
cindywhitall
Wood or metal registers for new wood floors?
Hi --we currently have metal vents/registers on the...
bellacucina
Best flooring for dog who doesn't 'hold it'
Hello Everyone- I am moving into a new house. The house...
krylander
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™