Letter from Santa

PeggyDecember 11, 2001

Does anyone know a site where you can make a letter from Santa and print it out.

I did this last year and sent it to the small grankids but the site has changed this year and i can't seem to find one .

Thanks, Peggy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
123_123_com

Why don't you just get some cute Christmas stationary and make up your own on the computer and print it out. That way, the letter will be far more personal since you know him so well. My DD is stopping at the post office today to pick up some Santa Claus letters that we'll answer for the kids--that's what we're going to do. My stationary has candy canes on it. Or search out some good Christmas images on the web and make up your own stationary. Google has a good image search.

Bookmark   December 12, 2001 at 11:13AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mom4boys

You can also mail children's letters to Santa and volunteer employees at Canada Post will send a reply back from St Nick himself. You can do this no matter where you live. Canada Post employees answer over a million letters to Santa from countries all over the world every year in 21 different languages. The reason they are all sent to Canada Post is because the North Pole is supposedly part of Canada or close to it. The address is simple:

Santa Claus
North Pole
HOH OHO (The postal code spells HO HO HO)

Bookmark   December 13, 2001 at 9:52PM
More Discussions
Need advice on boundaries
Our second Grandchild will be born this Saturday and...
jules0988
How Many Grandchildren Do We Say We Have?
In social settings, like everyone our age we frequently...
Karen10125
My in-laws who are soon-to-be grandparents
My husband and I are pregnant with our first. His parents...
LullabyF360
Father's Day call
I need advice please. Fathers Day is tomorrow and my...
gotfan
Grandma to be
I just found out 2 weeks ago that I am going to be...
Irishmama2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™