Anyone familiar with Bob Timberlocke furniture?

kablam0rNovember 13, 2010

Anyone familiar with Bob Timberlocke furniture? I'm looking at a used set for around $900, which includes a brown leather sofa, chair and ottoman? Anyone have any knowledge of this brand?

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patricialane

From the Bob Timberlocke site...

"Casual historical designs enhanced by a reverence for history, simplicity, versatility, and beauty. The perfect complement to today's way of living.
Call it "relaxed formal" or "sophisticated casual," Bob Timberlake furnishings are as contemporary as they are rooted in history, as inviting as they are beautiful.
Reflecting the same attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship as artist Bob Timberlake's American realist artwork, Bob Timberlake evokes a feeling of retreat, relaxation, and comfort - a place to unwind with friends and family in unpretentious, authentic surroundings.
Bob Timberlake was the first to add emotion and personality to furniture, creating furnishings that didn't match, but rather, shared a common aesthetic, as if collected by the same person over many years. The brand now includes a range of styles, including eighteenth century, arts and crafts, and English and Irish cottage."

Looks like high quality stuff...

Is that what you were looking at...

https://www.bobtimberlake.com/catalog.cfm?prod=13803&sid=69&name=Outlaw+Sofa

and

https://www.bobtimberlake.com/catalog.cfm?prod=13802&sid=69&name=Outlaw+Chair+and+Ottoman

New, it looks like these pieces would cost you $4650.

Patricia Lane

Bookmark   November 14, 2010 at 7:51PM
More Discussions
Need Beadroom Furniture
Well, two months ago I changed my home furniture. But...
jazmin07
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
Slats or Boxspring?
Like the title says: Slats or Boxspring to support...
pbx2
What happens to returned furniture
We recently received a living room furniture and one...
madness76
Bauhaus sofa & Ethan Allen Metropolitan
Hello all, this is my first time posting, looking for...
blossom1022
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™