Arhaus Furniture

nicolelynn1228November 9, 2008

Hello,

I am considering purchasing an Arhaus Furniture slipcovered sofa. Has anyone had any experience with Arhaus sofas? How is the quality? I have a Pottery Barn slipcovered sofa and I am disappointed in the quality of it.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
acdesignsky

Arhaus is much better quality than PB, IMO. Their upholstered items have a lifetime warranty on the frame and a 3 yr cushion warranty (you just call them and they'll send new inserts). Some of their slipcover couches are 8 way hand-tied solid hardwood frames and have springs encased in each cushion too. The other frames are hardwood with mortise and tenon construction. The cushions are high density foam wrapped in Dacron, wrapped in fiber, wrapped in down and feathers. Their washable slipcovers are double stitched, have fully lined skirts, welting, and are incredibly durable. All their upholstery are 100% US made from frame to fabric.
Hope this helps!

Bookmark   November 19, 2008 at 6:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hoyamom

That is good to know. I just bought a really comfortable chair from them - 12 weeks until delivery though...

When I sat in the chair I felt like I was sitting on air. Expensive but I liked it too much and I also bought the foot stool. Ahhh, can't wait...

Bookmark   November 21, 2008 at 11:53AM
More Discussions
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
Where can I find this style bed for less?
We're looking for a new bed and the only bed styles...
pugluv1
Hancock & Moore older leather chair, maybe H&M sofa,can they be saved?
I have an opportunity to pick up this chair and sofa...
aesanford
Horchow new chairs
Anybody knows the manufacturer of these chairs? Where...
inna0410
Barcalounger v Lane v Best or other recliner advice
Hi--I think I've done my homework,and I've read other...
sailormass
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™