Focus Factor Vitamins...Hyperactivity...

thornNovember 23, 2002

My grandson began taking focus factor several months ago. At first it seemed to improve his concentration and mood. But now he has to be tested for attention defficite disorder. Has any other parent/grandparent experienced this with giving focus factor vitamins to 4 year old or young children.?

My grandson is now getting in trouble at pre-school and at home and is hyper-active.

I believe these vitamins are having an adverse reaction on him. Are these vitamins building up in his system? His mother refuses to let up on the vitamins just to see if there is any improvement. And she did not tell the doctor about the vitamins either.

If another gparent or parent of a small child who is taking focus factor would please let me know their experiences, I would be very grateful.

Thank you,

Hilda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Don't know about that particular brand, but there are certain vitamins in health food stores that will help, my daughter has used. But she also consulted with her dr. At age 4 some children are very hyper, and with one of my granddaughters it is sugar, chocolate and preservatives in the food. She needs to be very honest with her dr, and please don't start the kid on drugs without throughly testing them. It may be a mineral/vitamin deficency also. If this is your daughter, be honest and inist she talk to the DR. or YOU WILL> Where does she get these vitamins and who sells them.
Just warn her that if she does not get this problem under control the school will
Good luck
Marie

Bookmark   November 23, 2002 at 5:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
monica2001

It sounds as if the grandchild has an allergic reaction to the vitamins. BUT, you might as well save your breath, the parents are not going to listen to you. They all want to learn the hard way. Good luck

Bookmark   November 25, 2002 at 8:28PM
More Discussions
Grandparents' Dogs!
My wife and myself have a 4 month old and an 8 year...
tlescak
My grandbaby doesnt want to come to me any more
He Is 13 months. I have always taken care of him once...
Nanisue
Thoughts about boundaries issues
It has been an incredible blessing, and a difficult...
elisa_z5
Uninterested Grandparents
I need some advice! My husband's parents are local...
Jensor04
Deadbeat Grandparents?
Hello, I was wondering if someone could possibly tell...
danalynne
Sponsored Products
Halo Recessed Lighting 6 in. Satin Nickel Metal Baffle Trim 353SN
$16.87 | Home Depot
Radiax 3000K 10-Degree 14-Watt LED Rich Bronze Spot Light
Lamps Plus
Hardy Island Large Spotlight by Hinkley Lighting
$143.34 | Lumens
Dimmer Control Fashion Design LED Desk Lamp Blue
ParrotUncle
Aston 36 x 36-inch Neo-Round Clear Glass Shower Enclosure with Acrylic Base
Overstock.com