A dining room set at a similar price point to Broyhill Affinity?

sloth2009November 1, 2009

Hello,

We are looking for a dining room set. We like the transitional style with a dark finish. Broyhill Affinity collection looks good to us but we don't like a few details in the collection.

Does anyone know any other brands offer similar dining room set style and also at similar price point?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sidewindette

I had been looking for a dining room set since April. Finally decided on the Legacy Classic Mercer Street collection. It is transitional. Others I looked at are Holland House - Sansom Place; Comsit - Madrid (this one is georgous!); Coaster Furn (can't remember collection); Universal Furn - Uptown and Westside; Fairmont Designs - Retrospect.

That's all I can remember. I finally discarded all the info on those I didn't choose.

Hope this helps.

Bookmark   November 4, 2009 at 6:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sloth2009

Thanks a lot!

Since the forum doesn't seem to get much traffic, I gave up waiting for the response after a few days --- I am so happy I checked the forum today.

It seems we have similar tastes on the set so the information is very helpful. We will definitely check the Legacy Classic Mercer Street collection. We should have local stores carrying that.

About Comsit - Madrid, where did you see that? Isn't that the same as Sitcom --- DecO? Why didn't you choose that one --- I am curious because we don't have a local store with the collection I can see.

Also have you considered Hida or Taylor from Sitcom (assuming Sitcom and Comsit is one company)?

Thank you!

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 1:55PM
More Discussions
Need suggestions to soften my recliner
I bought a recliner from China, construction is fine...
biax
Michael Thomas sectional
Recently rented a luxury ski home that featured a Michael...
Christina Stumpf
Flexsteel Lattitudes question....
My wife and I are about ready to purchase our first...
bgaviator
crate barrel sofa quality
what can be said about the crate and barrel sofa quality...
kermit_xc
I want to make a sofa box cushion the right size.
I have two sofas, that I would like to re-upholster....
pisley
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™